Saturday, April 21, 2018

Emma with Camera

Hello friends, Racquel here.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today I am sharing a card using The Papernest Dolls Emma with Camera.  I have to be honest, she is one of my favorites out of the dolls.  She is definitely ready to take a lot of pictures.

I colored her up using copics and used a circle die to cut her out.  I added the scalloped circle die to layer behind the image.  I used various die cuts from my stash to add to the card front.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Pink: R89, 85, 83, 81
Grey: W5, 3, 1
Black: C7, 5, 3
Check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute stamps.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, WOW, What an ADORABLE card, she is sooo cute!!!! I LOVE the way you colored her, so AWESOME and thanks for the copic's numbers, I appreciate when you list those so much. I am a camera addict, so I think I have this one, but I need to check so I can get her if I don't already have her. I just adore how you did the whole card, the paper, the embelishments, it is all just so Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs