Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hugs & Kisses & Get Well Wishes - By Tina Goodwin

Hi everyone! The other day, Christine released the new image,  Nurse Emma W/ Teddy. I instantly fell in love. (Like I do with all of her new images!) 

Anyhoo, I colored Nurse Emma W/ Teddy up with my Copic Markers and put her on a card today. 


I had originally pictured the teddy brown, but since I colored Emma's hair brown, I didn't want it to blend in. I decided to try thinking outside the box. Blue. A teddy bear can be blue. Right? 
I think he turned out super cute. 


I wanted to add a sentiment to the card, but I didn't want to go with just get well. That's when I headed to Pinterest. They have all sorts of great sentiments for get well cards. 


I love taking pictures. Hence the 4 pictures of the same card. When I am looking at another crafters work, I enjoy being able to see it from different angles. It gives you a better idea of how they put things together. I have learned a lot over the years by studying the work of other talented crafters. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a craftastic day!
Hugs, 
                          Tina Goodwin DT

Copic markers used
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 (blush)
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Bear: B0000, B00, B02, R24, R46, R89
Clothes: R81, R83, C3

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute, and sure to cheer someone up. Looks like I may have to add this digital to my collection - I adore cute bears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lillian! He really is the cutest!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs