Sunday, November 2, 2014

Washing Girl Ellie

Hello Everyone! Martha here with you today. Purple is my crafty nemises...I can't seem to find purple patterned paper or purple embellies...but I love purple! So sometimes I work extra hard and make it work, especially if I have a beautiful doll to inspire me! I made this card with Washing Clothes Ellie and Laundry line
I Copic colored Ellie and the clothes line and fussy cut them both. I used lots of pretty wild orchid crafts flowers, lifestyle crafts dies and the sentiment is from My Creative Time. I will have all the Copic combos I used and product links on my blog you can find it here.


Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs