Sunday, November 9, 2014

Oh What Fun!

Hello everyone! Martha here with you today. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! We just got about three inches of snow....so I'm in a very wintery mood, and what's more fun in winter than sledding??!! For my card I used Down Hill Racing Avery.
She really looks like she is having so much fun! I love the combo of teal and purple for Christmas this year. But this isn't really a Christmas card. I think you could use it any time in the winter( if you live somewhere with snow :) I hope you enjoyed my card! And thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you commented and let me know your fave christmas color combo this year!

Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. The purples in this card are so pretty. Blue is usually my go to color. But for Christmas it's usually red and green.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs