Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Birds Wedding

Happy Monday, Doll fans! Ashley here today to share with you a card I made using the Love Birds Wedding Digital Stamp:


I used papers from Dear Lizzy's "Neapolitan" collection and distressed the edges. I embellished the cards with pearls, crinkle ribbon, a small sentiment from the paper collection, and the 'Congrats' stamp, which is a Close to My Heart stamp. 

I colored the stamp with the following Copics:

Birds - Y11, Y13
Stand - E70, E74, E79, W3
Trellis - R21, R22, R24, YG03

This would be a great stamp to use on those handmade wedding cards this wedding season! You can find it here in our store.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love all of your embellishments and I love AC papers another one of my favorite collections :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs