Sunday, May 26, 2013

Old time Owen


Hi, it’s Jasmina. I hope you are all having a beautiful week. Today I have a box to show you that I’ve made with The Paper Nest Doll’s darling Old time Owen. I totally love these stamp. I colored him with copics.

This time I decide to do something different which I had never worked – a book box. I chose pearl paper and my favourite Pion design paper. 

I have distressed them all with tattered rose and my scissors. I added a few flowers in the corner. This is a very first time I made medallion by myself and use frantage. I embossed flowers, medallion a little bit cover.

Hope you enjoyed. There is more pictures on my blog.

Paper: Pion design Alma’s Sewing Room Purple rose, Purple room, Purple wallpaper
Flowers: Kort & Godt Chrysanthemums, Gardenia flowers, Melissa Frances pearls

Punch: MS floral vine
Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities

Copics I used:
Skin: E000, E00, R11
Hair: E11, E53, E55
Outfit: B000, BG01
Flowers: V04, Y11, BV00

Tomorrow will start new challenge. Don’t miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601252449/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs