Monday, March 25, 2013

Ringmaster Ellie *WISH*


Hi!  It's ME again (Robin)  I had fun creating three cards so I thought why not share them all?  This image is "Ringmaster Ellie" you can pick her up right HERE...The moment I saw her I was in LOVE, I knew that she would be so fun to color and she needed fun colors.  I decided on an easel card, my easel cards are generally 5.5" square.  I used fun papers in red, yellow and green.  I really need to keep track of my paper manufacturers.  I will work on it; my problem is that I used scraps when possible.  I dig through my scrap bin and then I loose track of what is what. 
 Anyways, here is the star of the show. She has a cute black top-hat, black boots, a yellow coat accented with rhinestones and sparkles.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs