Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lucky- By Jenn Cochran

Welcome to all the fans and followers of The Paper Nest Dolls!

So excited to be back again this week as your guest!  If you are just joining in I will give you a little recap of last week.  My name is Jenn Cochran.  I am the author of Jax Bean Stalks blog.  I am so LUCKY to be the guest for the entire month of March!  Click HERE to view my 1st post as a guest.

I had the pleasure of having The Paper Nest Dolls DT join me over on my challenge blog Party Time Tuesdays this past week.  There creations were awesome.  You can see them HERE. They are all so full of talent.  All of you (fans and followers) are so fortunate to have such fantastic inspiration on this team!

This week I couldn't resist using Christine's adorable St Patty Owen.  I am an Irish girl, so I just fell in love with him.  

I have several more pictures of this little guy on my blog Jax Bean Stalks including all the Copics I have used to color him!

Speaking of Copics...Have you entered Christine's contest to win Copics?  I mean it's COPICS!!!  

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs