Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dt project Rainy Day Avery atc cards









I have another project I want to share with you for the theme this week is St. Paddy's Day.  I used the Rainy Day Avery image again from The Paper Nest Dolls but this time I changed it up a bit, I printed her out at 25% of the exact size and put her on these little tiny atc cards and she was just so much fun and adorable to color.  

Note:  I apologize but this image is no longer available through Paper Nest Dolls but you can find Raining hearts Avery and she is just as darling standing out in the rain in her beautiful rain coat with hearts raining down all around her, please go check out that new image she has in the store.  




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs