Monday, March 25, 2013

Dream with Princess Ellie



 Princess Ellie is darling!!  You can go get one for yourself HERE.  All Christine's images are so fun to color and easy to incorporate into your project. 

I started off piecing the background...thin strips in a chevron pattern.  I like to mix and match patterns and colors.  For some reason I color with  my Copics first and then mix the papers and create whole design second.  He..he...I think I do it all backwards :o)  I have a limited amount of Copics, so I think that is why.

I paper pieced Ellie's dress and added gloss accents to her crown.  Like I said she is so darling and so fun to color.




1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs