Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friends Who Can Handle All Weather..... :)

          Hey there everyone this is Nikki for the Paper Nest Dolls..... I am so excited to take part in this little adventure. This will be my {very} first post as part of the Paper Dolls design team. I was lucky enough to be surprised with one of the cutest digital stamps ever called All Weather Friends. So I have been working feverishly trying to get it ready for today's post and here it is.......


          I {heart} Gina K Kraft card stock, so of course this 5.5"X5.5" card back was made out of that. I actually picked out the paper first for this card and corresponded my colouring with it. The patterned paper I picked out was MME Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" and Stampin Up Designer paper. I also added some Designer brads from Stampin Up to tie in the purple. To add some dimension to the card, I made the water 3D by adding Glossy accents......


         I used Copics markers to ink these little ones up. Skin was done in E000, E00, E11 and R20. Hair is done in E50, E51, E53, E55, E13, E15, E17 and E18. Clothes are done in YG03, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, V17, V25, BG49 and BG57. Water is done with BG01, BG02 and BG05.
Umbrella was inked with V17, V25, E74, E77, BG49 and BG57. I also had some polka dots using my Uniball Signa white gel pen. What do you think?

          PS...... I have a little special for you..... :). If you go to The Paper Nest and use the code "I love the Paper Nest" in the notes section you will receive 20% off your order. This deal will end March 31, 2013 so hurry up and get your stamps......

xo Nikki from CreativeJunkeez ox

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs